7. Polishes Silver Items
Silver items look classy, but with time, they can look dull and turn into a dusky gray color. To keep your silver items shiny like new for years, use your white toothpaste from time to time to clean them.
- Put equal amounts of white toothpaste and table salt in a bowl, and add a little lemon juice to it.
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly.
- Apply the paste on your silver item using a toothbrush.
- Use the toothbrush to gently scrub the paste over the silver item in light, circular motions until it shines.
- Rinse off the paste with water and dry the silver item using paper towel.
8. Cleans Your Iron
If your iron plate is not clean, it can leave horrible black marks on your clothes when you iron them. To keep your iron plate clean, the mild abrasive nature of white toothpaste can come to your rescue.
White toothpaste can scrub the gunk off the bottom plate of your clothes iron.
- Rub some white toothpaste onto the plate.
- Scrub it using a a dry rough cloth.
- Wait for 5 minutes.
- Moisten a toothbrush and scrub it on the plate.
- Wipe it off with a slightly damp cloth.
Note: Always make sure the iron is completely cooled down and unplugged before cleaning it.