7. Clears Acne
Listerine works as an effective astringent, thus helping to treat acne and other skin blemishes. When used topically, it easily penetrates into the skin and helps dry out the acne. It also reduces redness and inflammation.
Also, its antiseptic nature helps prevent skin infections.
- Wash your face thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Dab a little Listerine on the acne before going to bed.
- The next morning, wash your face again.
- Repeat daily as needed.
8. Fights Body Odor
This germ-fighting mouthwash also works as a deodorant. It can help kill germs responsible for generating bad body odor.
It also lends a nice minty fragrance to your body and keeps you feeling fresh longer.
- Soak a cotton ball in Listerine. Rub the cotton ball on your underarms or other smelly areas.
- You can also pour Listerine into a spray bottle and spray it on the areas that sweat a lot.