9. Relieves Tired Limbs
When your arms or legs are tired and hurt, use a fuller’s earth paste to stimulate blood circulation. Soon, you will feel less tired. The increased circulation can also benefit the heart, muscles and arteries throughout the body.
- Mix fuller’s earth and sufficient water to make a smooth paste.
- Apply the paste on the affected body parts.
- Allow it to dry on its own, and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Use this remedy once a week or a few times a month.
10. Removes Dead Skin
Fuller’s earth also helps exfoliate dry flakes and dirt from your skin. You can prepare a moisturizing face mask that will help cleanse the skin and keep it well moisturized. It is highly effective for those who have dry skin.
- Mix one tablespoon each of fuller’s earth, honey and glycerin to make a smooth paste.
- Apply the paste on your face, allow it to dry naturally, and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Use this face mask once a week.
To sum up, fuller’s earth is immensely helpful in beautifying your skin and nourishing your hair so you don’t need to spend your hard-earned money in the beauty parlor. Next time you are shopping for beauty products, do not forget to buy fuller’s earth.