7. Prevents Split Ends
It is a well-known fact that fuller’s earth is a good substitute for shampoo. It can also be used as a conditioner to prevent spit ends.
- Simply wash your hair with fuller’s earth from time to time to keep your hair moisturized and prevent split ends. It will also makes your hair smooth, shiny, and promote hair growth as it stimulates circulation.
- If you already have split ends, use a hot olive oil treatment, and then wash your hair with a mixture of fuller’s earth and milk (enough to make a smooth paste). The next day, wash your hair with a mild shampoo. Do this once or twice a week.
8. Straightens Hair
For straighter, thicker and less frizzy hair, fuller’s earth will work wonders.
- Mix one cup of fuller’s earth, five teaspoons of rice flour, one egg white and enough water to make a thin paste.
- Before going to bed, oil your hair with almond oil, olive oil, or any other hair oil.
- The next morning, comb your hair four or five times with a wide comb, and then apply the hair pack on your scalp and hair. While applying the pack, keep combing your hair to keep it as straight as possible.
- Leave it on for 40 minutes, and then wash it off with water.
- Use a spray bottle to spray about one-half cup of milk on your hair.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes, and then wash your hair with a mild shampoo followed by a conditioner.
- You hair will remain straight and bouncy until your next hair wash routine.