7. Baking Soda
Baking soda is another effective home remedy to get rid of pimples because it helps exfoliate the skin to remove excess oil, dirt and dead skin cells.
- Make a thick paste by mixing one teaspoon of baking soda with some water or lemon juice.
- Wash your skin well, leaving it slightly damp. Apply the paste on the affected areas and allow it to dry for a few minutes. Never keep baking soda on your skin for longer than a few minutes as it can cause dryness or irritation.
- Wash your face with warm water.
- Repeat the process twice a day for quick results.
Honey is a source of natural antibiotics that can speed up the healing process, as well as help prevent infections.
- Dip a clean cotton swab in honey, put it directly on the affected area and leave it on for half an hour.
- Wash the skin well with lukewarm water.
- Do this a few times a day.
Another option is to mix honey and cinnamon together to make a paste and applying it over the pimples before going to bed. In the morning, there will be less inflammation or swelling. Wash the skin well with cold water.