9. Milk Massage
Milk massage can also be used to tighten and tone the skin around the chin area. Plus, applying milk will also keep your skin soft and beautiful.
- Apply milk on your chin, massage for a few minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water. Repeat several times a day for several weeks.
- Another option is to make a mask with milk and honey. Mix the ingredients well and apply it over the chin area. Leave it on for 10 minutes before rinsing it off with lukewarm water. Follow this remedy once daily.
Melon, too, can help tone the skin and reduce a double chin.
- Extract fresh melon juice. Use a cotton ball to apply it to the skin around the chin and neck and then massage. Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes before rinsing it off with water. For best results, combine melon juice with apple juice and use it to massage the soft tissue around your jaw line.
- Also, eat more melon as it is high in water content. This will help to flush out toxins from your body and also aid weight loss.
- Drink plenty of water and eat more foods with high water content like melon, cucumbers, lettuce and celery. At the same time, limit your consumption of coffee, alcohol, tea and carbonated drinks. Adequate fluid intake will help reduce water retention contributing to puffy face.
- Improve your sitting posture; keep your head up, neck erect and body straight.
- Include cardio exercises and weight training in your workout regime.
- Pay attention to your diet to avoid fatty foods and restrict your calorie intake.
- Until you get rid of your double chin (which will take some time), use smart tricks like a beautiful and strategic hairstyle such as layered waves, long bob or maybe an angled haircut to make your double chin less noticeable.
Following these remedies can help you get rid of your double chin. Just keep in mind to follow the tips regularly without fail to get positive results.