Milk is a great remedy to get rid of tired eyes and restore a sparkling appearance. It helps soothe and relax the muscles around your eyes. In addition, milk helps reduce eye irritation and puffiness.
- Soak 2 cotton balls in cold milk.
- Place the cotton balls on your closed eyelids for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then wash your face and moisturize as usual.
- Do this as needed.
8. Indian Gooseberry (Amla)
According to Ayurveda, amla is a good option to get sparkling eyes. Being rich in vitamins C and A, amla helps strengthen the eye muscles. It also helps alleviate problems like itching, redness and watering.
- Put 1 teaspoon of amla powder in a cup of filtered water and let it sit overnight. The next morning, strain the water through a muslin cloth and again add a cup of water. Splash your eyes with this solution. Do this once daily in the morning.
- You can also mix 2 teaspoons of amla juice in one-half cup of water and drink it every morning. If fresh amla is available, eat one daily.