9. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is very rich in antioxidants that prevent free radical activity, which is one of the reasons behind dull and lifeless skin. Also, its antibacterial and antifungal properties help maintain clear skin. Plus, it will keep your skin soft and moisturized as this oil can penetrate deep into underlying tissues of the skin.
- Gently warm up some coconut oil in a microwave.
- Apply the warm oil to your face, neck, hands and legs. Gently massage it into the skin for 10 minutes.
- Finally rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Use this treatment once daily.
The main ingredient in mint is menthol, which has cooling and soothing properties that help keep the skin healthy and glowing. Also, it has wonderful healing properties that help fight off skin infections.
- Put one teaspoon of mint powder and one tablespoon each of plain yogurt and fuller’s earth in a bowl.
- Set it aside for half an hour so that all ingredients get soaked properly. Then stir it to get a smooth paste.
- Apply this homemade face pack on your face and neck.
- Leave it on until it dries naturally, and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Use this face mask once a week to enjoy clear skin.
You need to use the remedies of your choice on a regular basis to effect changes in your skin. Plus, follow a strict skin care routine that suits your skin type.