Flaxseeds are a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids that can prevent further hair loss and encourage hair growth.
- To manage hair loss, consume one tablespoon of freshly ground flaxseeds with a glass of water daily in the morning. You can also add flaxseeds to your salads, soups, smoothies, and other dishes.
- You can also simply take flaxseed oil, or apply it onto your hair. When used as hair oil, flaxseed oil can help prevent hair loss as well as strengthen your hair.
10. Coconut Milk
Coconut milk is rich in protein and essential fats that promote hair growth and prevent hair loss. When applied to the hair, coconut milk provides quick results.
- You can make fresh coconut milk at home by adding a freshly grated coconut to a pan of water.
- Let it simmer for 5 minutes. Then strain it.
- Once cool, apply the milk thoroughly onto the scalp and into your hair. Leave it on for about 20 minutes and then shampoo your hair.
To make the treatment more effective, you can mix black pepper and powdered fenugreek seeds to the coconut milk before using it.
To solve your problem of hair loss, try some of these natural remedies. Also, following a proper diet will keep your hair healthy. So, eat green vegetables and fresh fruits as much as possible.