7. Chinese Hibiscus
The Chinese hibiscus flower has many natural properties that can help in treating hair loss. In addition to promoting hair growth, this flower can also be used to cure dandruff, prevent split ends, thicken hair and prevent premature graying. To treat hair loss:
- Add 10 Chinese Hibiscus flowers to two cups of coconut oil.
- Heat the solution until charred. Strain it to collect the oil.
- Apply the oil on your hair before going to bed. Wash your hair in the morning.
- Repeat this a few times a week.
You can also make tea with this flower and use it as a rinse for your hair to encourage proper growth.
Beetroot juice contains carbohydrates, protein, potassium, phosphorus, calcium and vitamins B and C. All these nutrients are essential for healthy hair growth.
- Include fresh beetroot juice in your diet. In addition to that, spinach juice, alfalfa juice, lettuce juice, or carrot juice will help keep your hair healthy.
- Alternatively, grind a few beetroot leaves (boiled in water) along with henna and apply the paste on your scalp. Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes before rinsing it out. Repeat several times a week.