8. Fenugreek Seeds
The powerful antioxidants in fenugreek seeds help remove dead skin cells, including skin tags. Fenugreek seeds will help shrink skin tags until they disappear completely.
- Soak two or three teaspoons of fenugreek seeds in a glass of warm water overnight.
- In the morning, strain the seeds and collect the water in another bowl.
- Drink this water first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.
- You can also put some of the water on the skin tag and chew the soaked fenugreek seeds.
- Repeat daily for one or two weeks.
10. Oregano Oil
Oregano oil has antiseptic properties and can help dry out skin tags. Also, when applied topically, it serves as a cleansing and numbing agent.
- Mix together two drops of oregano oil and four drops of coconut oil.
- Apply the oil mixture on the skin tag.
- Allow it to air dry, and then wash it off with warm water.
- Repeat three times daily until the skin tag drops off.
Follow these remedies patiently and persistently until you get the desired results.