Frankincense essential oil, being astringent in nature, helps dry up a mole and remove it layer by layer.
- Dilute frankincense essential oil by adding eight teaspoons of olive oil to one teaspoon of this oil.
- Dab it on your mole and leave it on for a few hours.
- Do this two or three times a day for a few weeks.
To prevent scarring, continue the treatment for several days even after the mole disappears.
Note: Do not use this remedy if it causes skin irritation.
10. Aloe Vera
Unlike other acidic ingredients, aloe vera gel works as a mild natural remedy for removing and lightening skin moles.
- Apply fresh aloe vera gel on the mole and secure it with a cotton bandage.
- Leave it on for three to four hours to allow the aloe to be absorbed completely.
- Do this two or three times a day for a month, or until you are satisfied with the results.
Before trying out these remedies, especially the ones with strong ingredients like garlic and apple cider vinegar, make sure your skin is not sensitive to them. Plus, if the remedy worsens the skin condition then discontinue its use.