9. Castor Oil
Castor oil is another popular home remedy to make your hair straight. It conditions your hair and helps it stay hydrated. Additionally, it prevents frizzing as well as fights scalp infections.
- Mix together two tablespoons of castor oil and one tablespoon of soybean oil.
- Warm the mixture in a microwave for about 20 seconds.
- Massage your scalp and hair with it for a few minutes.
- Leave it in for 30 minutes.
- Wash it out and shampoo your hair.
- Comb your hair while it is still wet and allow it to air dry.
10. Celery Leaves
Celery leaves can help straighten hair naturally and also stimulate hair growth.
- Chop a bunch of celery leaves.
- Put the chopped leaves and a little water in a juicer to extract the juice.
- Strain the juice with a muslin cloth.
- Store the juice in a spray bottle and set it aside for two days.
- After two days, spray the juice over your hair.
- Comb with a wide-tooth comb to help spread the juice throughout your hair.
- Massage for a few minutes, then cover your head with a shower cap.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes.
- Wash your hair with a mild shampoo and apply conditioner.
These home remedies will give you excellent results when used regularly and with patience. Along with these remedies, you need to condition your hair properly after every wash to control the frizz and relax your hair.