9. Shea Butter
Another natural ingredient to firm and tighten breasts is shea butter. It is a great source of vitamin E that tightens the skin to give your breasts a firmer appearance. Also, it helps prevent cell damage caused by free radicals.
- Rub some shea butter onto your breasts.
- Massage in an upward and circular direction for 10–15 minutes.
- Leave it on for another 10 minutes and then wash it off with water.
- Follow this remedy 3 or 4 times a week to see noticeable results.
10. Rhassoul Clay
Rhassoul clay is a natural skin-firming ingredient. It contains minerals like silica, magnesium, iron, calcium, potassium and sodium that helps to firm and tighten sagging skin, including breasts.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of Rhassoul clay in powder form with enough water to make a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste onto your breasts and allow it to dry.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Follow this treatment once a week.
- Avoid extreme dieting as drastic weight loss in a short time span can cause your breasts to sag.
- Enjoy swimming as it is a great exercise to firm breasts.
- Avoid doing forward bends, contracting poses, jogging and running without wearing a supportive bra.
- Make it a habit to drink an ample amount of water daily to hydrate your skin.
- Do not directly expose your breasts to the sun without sunscreen. Sunlight can lead to loss of skin elasticity. Apply sunscreen on your breasts whenever you are wearing a tank top, bathing suit or sundress that has a low neckline.
- Stop smoking to improve overall health and to protect the fragile skin of the breasts.
- Make sure to correct your posture to avoid sagging breasts. Always sit straight and walk straight, without drooping.
- Always wear the right fitting bra to provide enough support for your breasts. If needed, wear a push-up bra to give your breasts proper support. Wear a sports bra while doing aerobic exercises, playing tennis, jogging or doing any kind of workout that causes the breasts to bounce.
- If you are overweight, lose weight. Excessive body weight causes the skin to stretch and breasts to sag.
- You can also try yoga to tone and tighten the breasts within a realistic range.
- Eat healthy foods with essential nutrients like proteins, vitamins, calcium, minerals, carbohydrates and essential fats that are required to firm up the breasts.