Honey is a natural moisturizing ingredient that can soften your lips and help restore their natural pink color.
- Apply honey on your lips before going to bed and leave it on overnight. In the morning, wash it off with lukewarm water. Do this daily to make your lips pink.
- Mix one-half teaspoon each of yogurt, honey, and gram flour to make a paste. Apply the paste on your lips and leave it on for 30 minutes. Rinse it off with lukewarm water. Follow this remedy once daily.
10. Almond Oil
Almond oil is another widely used home remedy for dark lips due to its softening and moisturizing properties.
- Mix five or six drops of almond oil with one tablespoon of honey and put it on your lips whenever they feel dry. Within days, your lips will become soft and smooth and have a natural pink glow.
- Massage your lips with a mixture of equal amounts of castor oil and almond oil to lighten their color.
- Mix coconut oil and almond oil in equal amounts. Apply a coat of this mixture on your lips before going to bed and leave it on overnight. Do this daily.
Using these simple remedies will make your lips bloom like a rose, but it may take some time to see results. Be patient, and try different remedies to find the one that works best for you.