About Dr. Priyanka Karamchandani
Dr. Priyanka Karamchandani is a General Dentist in Washington State, USA with a vast and diverse experience. She earned her Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree (DDS) from NYU College of Dentistry. Following that she worked in Texas for 2 years before moving to Washington State.
But she got her first taste of working as a dentist in Mumbai after completing her Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) from SDM College of Dental Sciences, in Dharwar, India. She continues to be involved in a variety of educational and volunteering activities, while remaining strongly committed to providing comprehensive and quality dental care for her patients.
Dr. Karamchandani was born in Nigeria and spent the first decade of her life there. Her past experience in US, Africa and Asia have taught her how to adapt to different situations, cultures and populations. Her eclectic life experiences have helped her develop a sensitive and caring outlook to the world in general, and her patients in particular.
The hallmark of her professional approach is a fine blend of both solid expertise in dentistry and a positive and pleasing attitude towards those whom she treats.
Dr.Karamchandani likes to unwind by cooking or practicing yoga in her free time. When she is not busy being a homebody, she likes to venture outdoors for a fun hike in the fresh air.
- General Dentist at Pacific Dental Services, WA
- General Dentist at Gulf Breeze Dental, Dental One Partner, League City, TX
- General Dentist at West Spring Dental, Dental One Partner, Spring, TX
- Dentist at My Dentist, Mumbai, India
- Dentist at Raja Ram Dental Clinic, Mumbai, India
- Dentist at Dr. Jain’s Specialty Clinic, Mumbai, India
License and Certification
- CPR certified
- Invisalign Level 1 certified
- Certified to use Diode Laser for soft tissue in dental practice
- Certified Perio Protect provider
- Post-graduate diploma in public health, with an applied focus in tobacco control (Public Health Foundation of India)
- DDS, Dentistry, NYU College of Dentistry, New York, NY (2013 – 2016)
- BDS, Dentistry, SDM College of Dental Sciences, Dharwar, India (2006 – 2011)