Your homemade onion juice and honey treatment is ready now.
How to use
- Massage your bald patches or entire scalp with this mixture.
- Cover your hair with a shower cap and leave it on overnight, or at least for 30 minutes.
- Rinse your hair the next morning.
- Follow this hair loss treatment daily for a few months or until you are satisfied with the results.
- Instead of blending the onion, you can grate it and then extract the juice. For squeezing, you can use cheesecloth instead of a strainer. You can also use a juicer.
- To avoid tearing while cutting the onion, chill it in the freezer for about 15 minutes and then chop it.
- If you want to add a fragrant essential oil, use rosemary, lavender, peppermint or other similar oils that promote hair growth.
- You can also add some lemon juice or rose water to mask the onion smell.