Beer is a rich source of silicon, which can help treat weak nails. It also has selenium, potassium and biotin that help make your nails strong and healthy.
- Slightly warm 1 tablespoon of olive oil in the microwave.
- Mix in 1 tablespoon each of beer and apple cider vinegar.
- Soak your nails in it for 15 minutes.
- Use this remedy a few times a week.
8. Massage Your Nails
Another easy, cost-effective way to have strong and beautiful nails is regular massage. Massage will improve blood circulation, making your nails stronger and healthier. You can use a moisturizing lotion, nail cream, almond oil or coconut oil to massage and also keep your nails moisturized.
- Apply your chosen product on each nail.
- Massage gently and thoroughly for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Slip on cotton gloves, then go to sleep.
- The next morning, wash your nails with warm water.
- Follow this remedy daily for several weeks.