Turmeric inhibits melanin production, so you can use it to treat skin discoloration and maintain an even skin tone.
- Mix a little turmeric powder with 1 teaspoon of milk cream. Rub it gently on your inner thighs. Allow it to dry before rinsing it off with lukewarm water. Use this remedy once daily.
- Alternatively, mix 1 to 2 teaspoons of turmeric powder with enough orange juice to make a paste. Apply it on your dark inner thighs and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes. Use warm water to remove the paste. Do this once daily.
8. Baking Soda
Baking soda can also improve the dark complexion of your inner thighs. It works as an exfoliating agent to remove sun-damaged skin cells that have darkened.
- Mix 1 tablespoon each of baking soda and milk or water to make a paste.
- Add a little honey and mix well.
- Apply it on your thighs and rub gently in circular motions for a couple of minutes.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat every other day.