Alfalfa leaves contain eight essential amino acids which are good for overall health of the skin. They are also rich in protein and vitamins E and K, which help nourish the skin.
- Mix some alfalfa power with a few drops of chamomile oil to form a smooth paste.
- Massage the paste into the affected area two to three times a day.
- Repeat this daily for a few weeks and you will notice great improvement.
8. Cocoa Butter
Cocoa butter is also very beneficial in treating stretch marks. Being an excellent natural moisturizer, it helps nourish your skin and reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
- You must apply cocoa butter over the affected area at least two times a day for a few months.
- Another option is to make a mixture using half a cup of cocoa butter, one tablespoon of wheat germ oil, two teaspoons of grated beeswax and one teaspoon each of apricot kernel oil and vitamin E oil. Heat this mixture until the beeswax melts. You can store the mixture in an airtight container in the refrigerator and apply it to your stretch marks two to three times a day. This mixture will make your skin more hydrated and smooth.