7. Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil has antifungal properties and hence it can be used topically to treat a breast rash. It will also prevent the growth of fungus and infection.
- Mix six drops of pure tea tree oil in four tablespoons of olive oil.
- Dip a cotton ball in this oil and apply it on the rash.
- Massage the area gently so that the oil penetrates deep into the skin.
- Do this right after taking a shower and again before going to bed. Usually you can notice positive results within a few days.
Note: Using tea tree oil straight on your skin without diluting may cause skin irritation.
8. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera helps soothe the itching and burning sensation caused by rashes under breasts. It also helps heal the skin and has antibacterial and antifungal properties. You can also combine it with turmeric as it has antiseptic properties.
- Extract fresh aloe vera gel from an aloe leaf and apply it on the affected area. Leave it on for at least 20 minutes. You need not wash it off.
- You can also use aloe vera gel mixed with a little turmeric powder. Leave it on for 20 to 30 minutes before washing it off.
Use aloe vera a few times daily on your skin until the rashes heal completely.