Horseradish is a fantastic herb that helps remove age spots and freckles and makes your skin spotless, thanks to its skin lightening properties.
- You can make horseradish paste and apply it directly to the skin. Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes before washing it off. Use it a few times a week.
- Another option is to grate a four-inch piece of horseradish with mix it in one-quarter cup of apple cider vinegar and allow the mixture to sit for two weeks. After two weeks, strain the mixture. Use a cotton ball to apply it on the affected skin. Follow this remedy three times a day for at least one month.
Certain enzymes and alpha hydroxy acids present in papaya can help exfoliate your skin and reduce age spots, skin blemishes, acne and other skin problems. It will also give your skin a cleaner and brighter look.
- Rub one tablespoon of fresh grated papaya on the brown spots.
- Leave it on for about 20 minutes before washing the area with lukewarm water.
- Repeat twice daily until the brown spots fade away.
Note: As some people can be allergic to papaya, it is advisable to do a 24-hour patch test before following this remedy.