You can also use milk to grow your eyebrows thicker. Milk contains protein as well as other nutrients that nourish hair roots and improve hair growth.
- Put a small amount of whole milk in a bowl.
- Dip a cotton ball into it and gently rub it on your eyebrows.
- Allow it to dry on its own and then rinse it off with warm water.
- Follow this remedy whenever possible to get the desired result.
10. Eat Healthy
A good diet is essential to enjoy thick eyebrows. It will give your body the nutrients required for faster hair growth.
- Eat foods high in vitamin A like red pepper, sweet potatoes and carrots.
- Eat foods high in vitamin C like lemons, peppers, broccoli, papayas and oranges.
- Eat foods high in vitamin E like almonds, peanuts, basil, spinach and olives.
- Eat foods rich in protein like cheese, tofu, beans, lentils and yogurt.
- Eat foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids like avocados, walnuts, olive oil and salmon.
- Eat foods rich in iron like milk, fish, green vegetables and lean cuts of meat.
If required, take a multi-vitamin or other supplements.
- Massage the hair follicles under your eyebrows daily using circular movements in the direction of the hair growth.
- Exfoliate the skin around your eyebrows once in a while to remove dead skin cells and increase blood circulation.
- Apply petroleum jelly along your eyebrows 2 or 3 times daily to condition and moisturize them. It will also help promote thick eyebrows.
- Break open a vitamin E capsule and apply a few drops of the oil to your brows twice daily.
- Avoid plucking, tweezing or waxing the brows too frequently.
- Avoid applying too much makeup on the eyebrows.
- Avoid pressing your eyebrows too hard when applying an eyebrow pencil.
- Avoid scratching or rubbing your eyebrows too hard.
- Reduce stress as it can slow down the growth of your eyebrows.
- Sleep at least 6 hours daily to help your eyebrows grow faster and thicker.
- Drink enough water to keep your body hydrated and enjoy silky hair and plump eyebrows.
Once your eyebrows are thick and lush, get them reshaped professionally.