Papaya can be used to improve your skin’s texture and maintain clear skin. It has natural bleaching properties that help reduce the appearance of scars. Plus, the enzyme papain present in papaya has antibacterial and wound healing abilities and also aids in removing dead, damaged skin.
- Chop a ripe papaya into small pieces.
- Combine the papaya with one teaspoon each of sandalwood powder and honey. Grind these ingredients into a paste.
- Apply the paste all over your face and neck.
- Leave it on for half an hour. Then rinse it off with cool water and pat dry your skin.
- Finally apply some rose water on your face.
- Follow this remedy once a week to notice a visible change in your skin tone.
Walnuts can bring a beautiful glow to dull, dry and lifeless skin. Walnuts have antioxidants that help repair skin cells and promote radiant skin. Walnut in powder form can be used to exfoliate your skin and remove impurities and dirt that an ordinary cleansing product cannot do.
- Mix two teaspoons of walnut powder with two tablespoons of plain yogurt to make a paste. Apply this paste on your face and neck. When the paste dries, scrub the mixture around your face and then rinse it off with lukewarm water. Use this face mask once a week.
- Soak three walnuts in water overnight. In the morning, mix in one teaspoon of rose water to make a paste. Apply the paste on your face. Leave it on for an hour and then rinse it off with lukewarm water. Follow this remedy once a week.
- You can also eat two or three walnuts with a glass of milk every morning.