7. Lemon Juice
Lemon juice contains citric acid that exfoliates your skin and minimizes the appearance of open pores. It will also help improve your complexion and remove dark spots due to its bleaching effect.
- Mix one teaspoon of organic honey in the juice squeezed from one lemon. Apply it on your skin, and leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes before rinsing it off. Do this daily at least for a month.
- Alternatively, apply a mixture of two tablespoons each of lemon juice and tomato juice. Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes. Repeat daily or three or four times a week for at least one month to see encouraging results.
- You can also apply a combination of one teaspoon each of lemon juice and cinnamon powder for 15 to 20 minutes. Repeat daily for at least a month.
Cucumber works as a natural astringent to help shrink open pores. Plus, it will improve your skin texture and add a fresh glow.
- Grate one fresh cucumber and extract its juice. Soak a cotton ball in it and apply the juice on your skin. Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes before rinsing it off with cool water.
- You can also add a little rose water or lemon juice to the cucumber juice. Apply it on your skin, and leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes before rinsing it off with cool water.
You can use either of these remedies daily for about a month or until you notice improvement.