Mayonnaise has eggs and oil in it, which gives shine to hair, makes it strong and adds an extra protective layer of moisture.
- Pour at least half a jar of mayonnaise in a bowl. Mix in one tablespoon of olive oil, an egg yolk and one tablespoon of lemon juice or apple cider vinegar. Whisk the ingredients together.
- Apply the mixture to freshly washed, damp hair. Cover your hair with a shower cap for about a half an hour.
- Thoroughly wash your hair using cold water.
10. Lemon and Honey
Lemon and honey are two of the most readily available ingredients that you can use to get rid of fizzy hair. Lemon contains vital vitamins and minerals that promote healthy hair, while honey is considered the ultimate moisturizer.
- Combine two tablespoons of fresh lemon juice and honey. Dilute it with a cup of water and mix it well.
- Apply it on freshly washed hair. Make sure to coat the ends well and avoid the scalp.
- Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes and then wash with warm water and a mild shampoo.
- Do this once or twice a week.
These simple home remedies can help you fight the frizz and restore the lost shine and smoothness to your hair.