Almonds are loaded with nutrients, especially omega-3 fatty acids that improve your mood and help alleviate anxiety and depression. The anti-inflammatory omega-3 fatty acids fight cellular inflammation that causes a breakdown in signaling between brain cells.
- Soak 10 almonds in water overnight.
- The next morning, peel off the skin and grind the almonds.
- Add this paste and a pinch of nutmeg and ginger to one cup of milk.
- Drink it daily or a few times a week until you see improvement.
This wonderful herb calms the nerves and helps ease anxiety. It contains volatile oils that have an anxiolytic (anxiety-relieving) effect. Also, it reduces gastrointestinal symptoms that often accompany anxiety.
- Put a few drops of fennel essential oil on a tissue and inhale the smell, off and on, for about one hour. Repeat every few hours, as needed.
- You can also drink fennel tea on a regular basis, before or after meals. Fennel juice will also help.