How to use this hair mask
- Shampoo your hair.
- Apply this hair mask thoroughly all over your damp hair.
- Cover your hair with a shower cap.
- Allow the mask to do its work for about 30 minutes or more.
- Finally, rinse it out with water.
- Use this hair mask 1 or 2 times a week.
As this hair mask provides hair conditioning benefits, you need not shampoo your hair after applying it. If there is a lingering smell then you can wash your hair with a mild shampoo the next day.
- Avoid using unripe papaya for making this hair mask. Unripe papaya releases a latex fluid, which can cause irritation and produce an allergic reaction in some people.
- Try to use organic papaya to make this hair mask.
- Instead of coconut milk, you can use plain yogurt.
- If you have extremely dry hair, you can also add a little olive oil to the mask.
- In addition, include papaya (both ripe and unripe) in your diet to support hair growth.